Job-winning dental receptionist resume example that can easily be adapted for your own use.
The simple-to-use resume format clearly:
- articulates your experience including the relevant duties and responsibilities for the dental receptionist job
- highlights your skills and strengths
- persuades the employer that you are a professional and committed job candidate
DENTAL RECEPTIONIST RESUME
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
A self-motivated and energetic dental receptionist with 3 years experience in a busy and fast-paced practice. Relevant skills include:
- excellent administrative, planning and organizational skills
- careful attention to detail evident in accurate patient records and billing
- solid knowledge of dental terminology and procedures
- proficient in MS Office and Dentrix
- working knowledge of dental insurance
A team player with a positive attitude who loves providing top customer service and building good relationships with patients.
Smile Dental, Atlanta, GA
September 2016 – Date
- answer phones and distribute calls and messages accordingly
- receive and distribute mail and emails
- schedule appointments and maintain appointment book
- confirm appointments
- followup on cancellations and no shows
- greet and register patients
- assist patients in completing information forms
- inform patients about the practice, charges, policies and procedures
- verify patient dental insurance benefits
- prepare and manage patient charts
- manage patient records in a dental database in accordance with privacy regulations
- document patient dental treatments and transactions
- collect and process payments from patients
- issue receipts
- input payments and reconcile financial data
- prepare and send out billing statements
- prepare accurate and complete claim forms for dental insurance
- liaise with insurance companies regarding payments
- monitor inventory and order practice supplies
- maintain a professional and neat reception area
Customer Service Agent
Midtown Medical Supplies, Atlanta, GA
July 2015 – July 2016
- handled customers on the phone, resolved queries and redirected customer complaints when required
- processed customer orders
- maintained customer database
Bellingham High School, Atlanta, GA
High School Diploma, 2015
- MS Office
- electronic dental record management
- knowledge of dental terminology and procedures
- working knowledge of dental insurance verification and claims
- accounts receivable and basic bookkeeping
Available on request
What is a good dental receptionist resume objective?
You can easily adapt the resume objective statement above or use these resources to write a winning resume objective:
What are the duties and responsibilities of a dental receptionist resume?
This complete dental receptionist job description clearly lists the duties and responsibilities for the dental reception job.
What are the key skills to list on my resume?
Employers have listed the following 5 key skills as essential for a dental receptionist.
- verbal and written communication skills
- planning and organizing skills including prioritizing and multi-tasking
- customer service orientation
- team player
- data mangement
Your receptionist cover letter
This medical receptionist cover letter is a good example of how to write a persuasive cover letter for your dental receptionist resume.
The receptionist job interview
Use the following excellent resources to prepare for your dental receptionist job interview.
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.