Office manager resume sample to tailor for your own job search needs.
Your resume should quickly and clearly convince the reader of your suitability.
- Focus on your skills and strengths as they relate to the specific office manager job opportunity
- Highlight your achievements and your contributions to your previous employers
- Concentrate on your particular areas of office management and business expertise
- Write a persuasive office manager resume objective statement that immediately gets the reader’s attention
Combat the competition with a resume that takes your job application to the next level.
Office Manager Resume Sample
YOUR FULL NAME
Your mailing address
Your phone numbers
Your email address
An office manager position in a demanding work environment.
Seeking a position as office manager in a professional company.
To secure the position of office manager in a fast-paced business environment.
Over 6 years experience as an office manager in a sales
and marketing environment. Excellent organizational skills utilized in coordinating activities for a busy twelve-person sales office.
Wide ranging responsibilities include:
- resource allocation
- staff training and supervision
- implementation of office procedures and processes
- customer liaison and support
- preparing financial reports
A sound work ethic coupled with strong communication and interpersonal skills ensures maximum efficiency is maintained.
An experienced office manager who successfully managed the daily
operations of a demanding office. Efficiently directed office support activities including:
- staff training and supervision
- activity and task scheduling
- obtaining and allocating resources
- management and improvement of internal processes
- the implementation of procedures and policies
- general office accounting functions
A results-driven manager who interacts effectively with a diverse group of people.
A well qualified office manager with versatile skills including:
- team supervision and development
- report and document preparation
- accounts and bookkeeping
- data management
- workflow scheduling and planning
- customer service
- project co-ordination
- strong problem-solving skills evident in the design and implementation of improved work processes
An adaptable, self-directed professional who successfully communicates at all levels.
Life Products, Chicago, IL
January 2016 – Date
- manage, schedule, co-ordinate office functions and activities for twelve-person sales office
- monitor achievement of sales objectives and key performance
- review and track daily sales reports
- prepare monthly sales summaries and reports
- follow up on customer calls and complaints
- compile internal and external customer communications
- control expenses and prepare expense reports
- assist with preparation and tracking of annual budget
- integrate multiple data bases
- liaise with finance, warehousing, distribution and other departments
- supervise and develop 2 sales support staff members
Langdons Consulting Company, Chicago, IL
August 2011 – December 2015
- planned and managed day to day operations for corporate office
- analyzed and organized work processes and procedures
- directed, allocated, monitored resources
- controlled accounts payable and accounts receivable
- designed and implemented data management systems
- liaised with partners, vendors, clients and external accountants
- maintained control of assets and inventory
- supervised office support staff
Mercy Medical Supplies, Chicago, IL
September 2009 – July 2011
- provided full administrative and secretarial support to the Sales
Chicago State University, Chicago, IL
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration, 2009
- MS Word
- Peach Tree
- Knowledge of accounting, human resources and business management principles and procedures
- organizational and planning skills
- oral and written communication skills
- data collection, analysis and management
- attention to detail
- problem assessment
Available on request
Develop your own resume using the framework of this office manager resume sample.
The detailed office manager job description will help you understand all the duties and job responsibilities of an office manager. Use it to develop a complete resume for the office manager job.
Office Manager Resume Cover Letter
Include a convincing office manager cover letter with your resume.
How to write a strong office manager resume objective
How do you describe an office manager’s duties and responsibilities on a resume?
A clear understanding of the office manager role and responsibilities, together with the skills and competencies required in the job will help you develop a persuasive and professional office manager resume. You can find a complete list of office manager duties here.
Office Manager Job Interviews
Be ready to get the job you want with this excellent office manager resume sample.
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.