Sample medical receptionist cover letter that makes building your own persuasive cover letter much easier.
Include information that is relevant to the job you are applying for and target your job application to the specific medical receptionist job opportunity.
Your cover letter is your first chance to impress an employer – make the most of it by creating a concise and convincing introduction to your skills and experience.
Cover Letter for Medical Receptionist
Your Contact Details (phone and email)
Mrs Christine Foley
2000 Via Bella Blvd
Ruskin, FL 33573
Dear Mrs Foley
Your recent job posting for a Medical Receptionist immediately caught my attention as my experience and skills are a close match to your job requirements. I have enclosed my resume for your review and consideration. Please allow me to summarize my suitability for the position.
- Over X years experience in a busy and diverse medical office providing efficient client-centered service in all interactions and tasks
- Outstanding organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects under frequent and numerous deadlines
- Track record of maintaining medical record integrity through accurate and efficient handling of confidential data
- Able to exercise discretion and independent judgment to ensure the smooth operation of the front office
- Solid MS Office and scheduling system experience with proficiency in medical terminology, CPT and ICD-9 coding
I thoroughly enjoy working in this type of environment and pride myself on responding quickly to all patient needs with empathy and professionalism. I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss this job opportunity.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
There is tough competition for healthcare jobs. Make sure your job application stands out with an impressive medical receptionist cover letter that quickly convinces the employer to pay close attention to your resume and job application.
Use this sample medical receptionist resume to get the results you want.
What skills should you highlight in your medical receptionist cover letter?
Hiring managers have listed the following in-demand skills for medical receptionist jobs.
- Able to organize tasks and deal constructively with interruptions and demanding patients
- Able to establish good working relationships with both patients and colleagues
- Capable of identifying and resolving problems using good judgment and decision-making skills
- Able to accurately collect and manage complete patient data
- Adaptable and able to re-prioritize according to changing needs and demands
- Strong computer skills with working knowledge of medical terminology and current medical office software
You can build an effective cover letter by highlighting those relevant skills required by the specific medical receptionist job opportunity.
Your medical receptionist job search
Make sure you understand all the job requirements by using this Medical Receptionist Job Description
Medical receptionist job interviews
Use the search box to find exactly what you are looking for.